These free webinar recordings on early literacy and library programming are helpful for library workers new to children's services, and those who are looking for new ideas in programming for young children:
- Every Child Ready to Read webinars presented by Sue McCleaf Nespeca in 2016-2017 for the Library of Michigan. Ten webinars cover topics from ECRR basics to mixed-age storytimes to family engagement, and more. Scroll down the Library of Michigan webinars page to see all the links.
- Storytime 101: Rethinking the Basics with presenter Brooke Newberry, hosted by YSS Powerhouse, a service of the Wisconsin Library Association.
- Successful Programming for Babies and Toddlers presented by Kendra Jones and Brooke Newberry, hosted by Infopeople, the LSTA-funded training arm of the California State Library.
- Building Early Literacy Skills with Babies presented by Stephanie Prato, hosted by the Central New York Library Resources Council.
- Engaging Toddlers in Active Early Learning presented by Stephanie Prato, hosted by the Central New York Library Resources Council.
- Infusing Preschool Early Literacy with STEAM, Music, and Movement presented by Stephanie Prato, hosted by the Central New York Library Resources Council.